Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girl´s Messages: Thursday

Gabrielle: Today we went to their school. It´s big but all tightly packed together. I like the food though I didn´t like the fish. We went to the palace and it was beautiful.

From Gabby
p.s Tell my parent that i love them.

Beth H : Today we went to the palace. It was beautiful and we had a tour round :) I really like A´lexas family. The weather is really hot and sunny :)
Love Bethy xxx

Mia: today we went to the palace it was very big and I did loads of photos . It was very hot and I love Celias family and I am having a great time .love Mia

Bethany Hall:Hello we went to the palace today:)It was very good.I love Doriss family. It´s very Hot and sunny. Give big Higs and kisses to the family(expesialy charlie)Love BethanyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Molly Fenwick:Hello everyone it was very hot today and we went to the palace and I took lots of photos!The plane journey was fine but was a bit jumpy.The family I am staying with are very nice and are very good at English!Byexxx

Daisy Bell: hi! met Beas famaily they are lovely. We went to the palace today and it was great. Missing you xxxxxxxxx

Mr Ludlow: All doing well, great day at the palace. Happy children, although looking tired this afternoon (encouraging them to get some good sleep tonight). More messages to follow torrow from the rest of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment